Talking about gear oils, it is extremely important to know which one fits for which vehicle. Like, for example, Royal Purple Max Cycle gear oil is the ideal choice to use in motorcycle engines and transmissions. The product can be used in both air-cooled and liquid-cooled 4-cycle engines and at the same time it is compatible with wet-clutch transmissions.
All about Max Cycle gear oil
The popular gear oil from Royal Purple is formulated with select synthetic base oils and the proprietary additive technology of the brand – Synerlec. This technology adds towards a significantly improved film strength as compared to the leading synthetic and mineral oils.
Royal Purple Max Cycle has shear stability and resistance to oxidation that helps to keep engines operate at a lower temperature thereby freeing up the horsepower of the engine. The lube meets and often exceeds API requirements. It is rated as JASO MA2 which is the highest wet clutch compatibility rating (under JASO T903:2011 Clutch Friction Test).
Another plus point of Max Cycle is that it is compatible with other mineral and synthetic engine oils. That’s why, you don’t need to flush before using the lube. Thanks to the high film strength of Max Cycle, wearing is dramatically reduced.
Features of Max Cycle at a glance:
Max-Cyle is specifically formulated to exceed the demands of highly stressed engines and transmissions. It is known to have significantly improved the performance of motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile engine and transmission performance.
- Max Cycle is the perfect lubricant to use in air cooled and liquid cooled 4-cycle engines. At the same time, it is compatible with wet-clutch transmissions.
- Max Cycle is formulated with Synerlec high film strength additive technology to provide improved film strength.
- It is the stability and resistance of Royal Purple lubes that contribute towards a greater performance and protection.
- Max Cycle is formulated to offer outstanding oxidation resistance for a longer and better service life.
- It has a high film strength along with stout anti-wear additives that help to reduce wear dramatically.
- It also helps to reduce operating temperatures.
- As a matter of fact, synthetic oils like Max Cycle can last up to three times longer than conventional oil. It means fewer oil changes and less expense.
Some of the advantages of using Max Cycle are:
- It has a way greater wear protection than the general mineral oil or contemporary synthetic oils.
- With regular use of Royal Purple Max Cycle, you can expect a much cleaner and a more efficient engine.
- With the exclusive technologies involved in the manufacturing of the lube, it has superior rust and corrosion protection resulting in a long lasting engine.
- It also ensures cooler operation and less parasitic power loss.